Although I have been doing this registry for some time, I have made some changes to help make it easier to personalize your wedding photography gift registry! When you go to my Registry page you will find the following message.
I am so excited…
to offer my brides and grooms the opportunity to set up their own Wedding Photography Gift Registry! This allows your family and friends to help contribute towards your photography investments and any additional products you may want to purchase after your wedding day. This is a great option for couples who would like a little help paying for their wedding or those who already have all of the household items they need!
Here's how it works!
- You decide the services and products you want to include in your gift registry.
- I will provide you with cards that you provide to your guests at no additional cost. The wedding gift registry cards will contain a link to my website so they can purchase gift certificates.
- The gift certificates can be purchased in any amount with some helpful suggestions.
- Gift certificates will be applied to the remaining balance of the couple's wedding coverage first. Your guests will never know your balance.
- As gift certificates are purchased we will send an updated invoice to reflect your remaining balance.
- Guests will be able to add to your photography registry gift certificates for up to 30 days after your wedding date.
- Once the registry is closed the couple will receive a gift certificate with the remaining balance.
- Couples may use remaining balance to upgrade and add any products offered of their choice.
It's completely FREE! What are you waiting for?
With a little help from you, we open a live page in which your guest can buy gift certificates! The cards we give you are for them to fill out give to you. You can choose a wish-list with no obligations. You are only responsible for the cost of the wedding coverage. The wish-list can be modified any time prior to the actual order of products.